Martha Carro Fernández
|Last Name:||Carro Fernández|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Madrid, Spain
Universidad San Pablo CEU
: 91-456 63 00
91-554 84 96
Julián Romea, 23, 28003 Madrid
RePEc:edi:fcceues (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Carro, Martha & Larrú, José María, 2010. "Flowing Together or Flowing Apart: An Analysis of the Relation between FDI and ODA Flows to Argentina and Brazil," MPRA Paper 25064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Carro, Martha & Larrú, José María, 2010.
"Flowing Together or Flowing Apart: An Analysis of the Relation between FDI and ODA Flows to Argentina and Brazil,"
25064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selaya, Pablo & Sunesen, Eva Rytter, 2012.
"Does Foreign Aid Increase Foreign Direct Investment?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2155-2176.
- Pablo Selaya & Eva R. Sunesen, 2008. "Does Foreign Aid Increase Foreign Direct Investment?," Discussion Papers 08-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kafayat Amusa, Nara Monkam, Nicola Viegi, 2016.
"Foreign aid and Foreign direct investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A panel data analysis,"
612, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kafayat Amusa & Nara Monkam & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "Foreign Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 201642, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2015. "Can Development Aid Help Promote Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from Central Asia," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 123-136, February.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011.
"Foreign aid, foreign direct investment and domestic investment nexus in landlocked economies of Central Asia,"
36881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Feb 2012.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2012. "Foreign Aid, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment Nexus in Landlocked Economies of Central Asia," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 129-151, May.
- Selaya, Pablo & Sunesen, Eva Rytter, 2012. "Does Foreign Aid Increase Foreign Direct Investment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2155-2176.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martha Carro Fernández should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.