Government of Switzerland / Bundesamt für Umwelt (Federal Office for the Environment)http://www.bafu.admin.ch/index.html?lang=en
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bucher, Raphael & Guelden Sterzl, Jasmin, 2011. "From Coping with Natural Disasters in the Past to a Model of Future Optimal Adaptation," MPRA Paper 34237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schenker, Oliver & Bucher, Raphael, 2010. "On interactions of optimal climate policy and international trade. An assessment of border carbon measures," MPRA Paper 25820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Schenker, Oliver & Bucher, Raphael, 2010.
"On interactions of optimal climate policy and international trade. An assessment of border carbon measures,"
25820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Kuhn & Radomir Pestow & Anja Zenker, 2018. "Endogenous Climate Coalitions and Free Trade - Building the Missing Link," Chemnitz Economic Papers 018, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini & Luca Salvatici, 2011. "Cooperative and non-cooperative solutions to carbon leakage," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0136, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Leslie Shiell, 2014. "Who Cares About Carbon Leakage? The Economics Of Border Tax Adjustments Under Incomplete Climate Treaties," Working Papers 1403E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Hemous, David, 2013. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technical Change in a Global Economy: The Dynamic Impact of Unilateral Environmental Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Kuhn & Radomir Pestow & Anja Zenker, 2017. "Building Climate Coalitions on Preferential Free Trade Agreements," Chemnitz Economic Papers 011, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Jul 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raphael Bucher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.