Economics Department La Crosse, Wisconsin (United States)
College of Business Administration
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
RePEc:edi:eduwlus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Taggert J. Brooks & Brad R. Humphreys & Adam Nowak, 2016. "Strip Clubs, â€œSecondary Effects,â€ and Residential Property Prices," Working Papers 16-17, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sheida Teimouri & Taggert J Brooks, 2015. "Output Recovery After Currency Crises," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 57(1), pages 75-102, March.
- Taggert J. Brooks & Kristen Monaco, 2013. "Your cheatin’ heart: joint production, joint consumption and the likelihood of extramarital sex," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 272-275, February.
- Taggert J. Brooks & A. Wahhab Khandker, 2013. "Returns to different 'learning styles': Evidence from a course in microeconomics," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 227-244, December.
- Kristen Monaco & Taggert J. Brooks & John Bitzan, 2006.
"A time series analysis of wages in deregulated industries: A study of motor carriage and rail,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 105-118, May.
- Kristen Monaco & Taggert J. Brooks & John Bitzan, 2006. "A Time Series Analysis of Wages in Deregulated Industries: A Study of Motor Carriage and Rail," Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 105-118, May.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Taggert Brooks, 2003. "A new criteria for selecting the optimum lags in Johansen's cointegration technique," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 875-880.
- Taggert J. Brooks & A. Wahhab Khandker, 2002. "A Collaborative Learning Lab: Does The Form Matter?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 330-338, July.
- Monaco, Kristen A. & Brooks, Taggert J., 2001. "Deregulation and wages in trucking: A time series phenomenon -- A time series approach," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Taggert Brooks, 1999. "Bilateral J-Curve between U.S. and her trading partners," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(1), pages 156-165, March.
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Taggert Brooks, 1999. "Cointegration Approach to Estimating Bilateral Trade Elasticities Between U.S. and Her Trading Partners," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 119-128.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Taggert Brooks should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.