Report NEP-LAW-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino, 2016. "Costly Pretrial Agreements," CSEF Working Papers 449, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Herpfer, Christoph, 2018. "Do courts matter for firm value? Evidence from the U.S. court system," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Nuri Ersahin & Rustom M. Irani & Katherine Waldock, 2016. "Creditor Rights and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Fraudulent Transfer Law," Working Papers 16-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pittman, Russell, 2016. "The Strange Career of Independent Voting Trusts in U.S. Rail Mergers," MPRA Paper 72640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taggert J. Brooks & Brad R. Humphreys & Adam Nowak, 2016. "Strip Clubs, â€œSecondary Effects,â€ and Residential Property Prices," Working Papers 16-17, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Eric Avis & Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2016. "Do Government Audits Reduce Corruption? Estimating the Impacts of Exposing Corrupt Politicians," Textos para discussão 652, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Christie Swanepoel & Johan Fourie, 2016. "Why local context matters: de jure and de facto property rights in colonial South Africa," Working Papers 623, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Robert Basedow & Céline Kauffmann, 2016. "International Trade and Good Regulatory Practices: Assessing The Trade Impacts of Regulation," OECD Regulatory Policy Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Dorothy McClellan, 2016. "Prosecuting Genocide, Rape, And Sexual Enslavement In Time Of War: Southeastern Europe 1991-1995," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006254, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther & Sevilla, Almudena, 2016. "Immigration Enforcement and Childhood Poverty in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 10030, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessio Terzi, 2016. "An Italian job: the need for collective wage bargaining reform," Policy Contributions 15612, Bruegel.