Departamento de Economia Agraria Santiago, Chile
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
: (562) 2 354 4122
Casilla 306, Correo 22, Santiago 7820436
RePEc:edi:dapuccl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bórquez, R., 2018. "Recurrence property and pointwise convergence of martingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 51-53.
- Romero-Meza, Rafael & Bonilla, Claudio A. & Hinich, Melvin J. & BÃ³rquez, Ricardo, 2010. "Intraday Patterns In Exchange Rate Of Return Of The Chilean Peso: New Evidence For Day-Of-The-Week Effect," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(S1), pages 42-58, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Romero-Meza, Rafael & Bonilla, Claudio A. & Hinich, Melvin J. & BÃ³rquez, Ricardo, 2010.
"Intraday Patterns In Exchange Rate Of Return Of The Chilean Peso: New Evidence For Day-Of-The-Week Effect,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(S1), pages 42-58, May.
- Romero-Meza, Rafael & Bonilla, Claudio & Benedetti, Hugo & Serletis, Apostolos, 2015. "Nonlinearities and financial contagion in Latin American stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 653-656.
- Roberto Joaquín Santillán Salgado & Alejandro Fonseca Ramírez & Luis Nelson Romero, 2019. "The "day-of-the-week" effects in the exchange rate of Latin American currencies," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, vol. 14(PNEA), pages 485-507, Agosto 20.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ricardo Bórquez
(Ricardo Borquez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.