|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brufman, Leandro & Martinez, Lisana & Artica, Rodrigo Perez, 2013. "What are the causes of the growing trend of excess savings of the corporate sector in developed countries ? an empirical analysis of three hypotheses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6571, The World Bank.
- Rodrigo Pérez Artica & Fernando Delbianco & Leandro Brufman, 2017. "El ahorro y la inversión corporativos en América Latina. Una indagación a nivel firma," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, vol. 36(71), July.
- Rodrigo Pérez Artica & Leandro Brufman & Lisana Belén Martinez, 2017. "Delving into the Secular Stagnation Hypothesis: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Private Sector’s Excess Savings in Advanced Economies," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(1), pages 77-106, March.
- Rodrigo Pérez Artica & Lisana Martinez & Leandro Brufman, 2016. "A Study of Excess Savings at the Firm Level in Developed Countries. Three Hypotheses about its Causes," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(74), pages 57-104, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brufman, Leandro & Martinez, Lisana & Artica, Rodrigo Perez, 2013.
"What are the causes of the growing trend of excess savings of the corporate sector in developed countries ? an empirical analysis of three hypotheses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6571, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Riccardo De Bonis & Luigi Infante, 2017. "On the determinants of firms’ financial surpluses and deficits," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Leandro Brufman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.