Vasile Paul Bresfelean
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice şi Gestiunea Afacerilor Cluj-Napoca, Romania
: 004 0264 418652
004 0264 412570
Str. Teodor Mihali, Nr. 58-60; 400591, Cluj Napoca
RePEc:edi:feubbro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mutu, Simona & Breşfelean, Vasile Paul & Göndör, Mihaela, 2011. "The impact of the financial crisis on the interbank money markets behavior. Evidence from several CEE transition economies," MPRA Paper 42102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bresfelean, Vasile Paul & Ghisoiu, Nicolae, 2009. "Higher education decision making and decision support systems," MPRA Paper 26698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bresfelean, Vasile Paul, 2008. "Data Mining Applications in Higher Education and Academic Intelligence Management," MPRA Paper 21235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramona LACUREZEANU & Paul BRESFELEAN & Robert BUCHMANN & Alexandru CHIS, 2012. "Modern University Management Tool – Educational Portal Case Study: Higher Education In Economics," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(4), pages 5-16, December.
- Ramona LACUREZEANU & Robert BUCHMANN & Paul BRESFELEAN & Valerica MARES, 2011. "The Place of e-Learning in Romanian Universitiesâ€™ Strategies," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 220-227.
- Avornicului Mihai-Constantin & Bresfelean Vasile Paul, 2011. "Model Driven Development Of Online Banking Systems," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 795-800, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bresfelean, Vasile Paul & Ghisoiu, Nicolae, 2009.
"Higher education decision making and decision support systems,"
26698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Andreea Urean, 2017. "An Overview Of The Romanian Education System," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 146-153, June.
- Ramona LACUREZEANU & Robert BUCHMANN & Paul BRESFELEAN & Valerica MARES, 2011.
"The Place of e-Learning in Romanian Universitiesâ€™ Strategies,"
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 220-227.
- Wawak, Slawomir & Woźniak, Krzysztof, 2012. "E-learning role in higher education and corporate environment," MPRA Paper 47958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vasile Paul Bresfelean should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.