Earl D. Benson
|Terminal Degree:||1978 Department of Finance; Charles H. Lundquist College of Business; University of Oregon (from RePEc Genealogy)|
College of Business and Economics Bellingham, Washington (United States)
Western Washington University
RePEc:edi:cbewwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Julia L. Hansen & Earl D. Benson & Daniel A. Hagen, 2006. "Environmental Hazards and Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Major Pipeline Event," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 529-541.
- Earl D. Benson & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr., 2000. "An Examination of Vertical Equity Over Two Reassessment Cycles," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 255-273.
- Earl Benson & Julia Hansen & Arthur Schwartz & Greg Smersh, 1999. "Canadian / U.S. Exchange Rates and Nonresident Investors: Their Influence on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 433-462.
- Benson, Earl D & Hansen, Julia L. & Schwartz Jr., Arthur & Smersh, Greg T., 1998. "Pricing Residential Amenities: The Value of a View," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Earl D. Benson & Julia L. Hansen & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr. & Gregory T. Smersh, 1997. "The Influence of Canadian Investment on U.S. Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250.
- Earl D. Benson & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr., 1997. "Vertical Equity in the Taxation of Single Family Homes," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 215-232.
- Benson, Earl D. & Rystrom, David S. & Smersh, Greg T., 1995. "Commission-motivated trading patterns of brokers across the production month," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 81-95.
- Benson, Earl D. & Marks, Barry R. & Raman, K. K., 1984. "State regulation of accounting practices and municipal borrowing costs," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-122.
- Benson, Earl D. & Kidwell, David S. & Koch, Timothy W. & Rogowski, Robert J., 1981. "Systematic Variation in Yield Spreads for Tax-Exempt General Obligation Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 685-702, December.
- Benson, Earl D, 1979. "The Search for Information by Underwriters and Its Impact on Municipal Interest Cost," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 871-885, September.
- Benson, Earl D & Rogowski, Robert J, 1978. "The Cyclical Behavior of Risk Spreads on New Municipal Issues," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 348-362, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Earl D. Benson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.