Biga İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Çanakkale, Turkey
Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart Üniversitesi
: 316 57 11
316 58 92
17200 Biga, ÇANAKKALE
RePEc:edi:bicomtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aktas, Erkan & Özenç, Çiğdem & Arıca, Feyza, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Prices in Turkey on Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 8658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2010.
- Meliha ENER & Feyza ARICA, 2012. "The current account-interest rate relation: A panel data study for OECD countries," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 048-054.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aktas, Erkan & Özenç, Çiğdem & Arıca, Feyza, 2010.
"The Impact of Oil Prices in Turkey on Macroeconomics,"
8658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2010.
- Jesser Roberto Paladines Amaiquema, 2017. "Is Ecuador Real Gross Domestic Product per Capita and Other Macroeconomic Variables Cointegrated? An Autoregressive Distribution Lag Bound Test Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 9-13.
- Jesser PALADINES, 2017. "Oil Price and Real GDP Growth of Ecuador: A Vector Autoregressive Approach," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 71-78, March.
- Meliha ENER & Feyza ARICA, 2012.
"The current account-interest rate relation: A panel data study for OECD countries,"
E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics.,
E3 Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 048-054.
- Amira Karimova & Ahmet Caliskan & Jamshid Karimov, 2017. "Global Credit Supply and External Exposure in Turkey," Journal of Economics and Financial Analysis, Tripal Publishing House, vol. 1(1), pages 15-34.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Feyza Arica should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.