Nayef A. Alsadoun
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA)Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
P.O. Box 2992, Riyadh 11169
RePEc:edi:samgvsa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ryadh M. Alkhareif & William A. Barnett & Nayef A. Alsadoun, 2017.
"Estimating the Output Gap for Saudi Arabia,"
International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(3), pages 81-90, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Saudi Arabia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2016/327, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohamed A. M. Sallam & Mohamed R. Neffati, 2019. "Estimation and Analysis of the Output Gap for the Saudi Economy; Econometric Study (1970-2016)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(2), pages 267-284, February.
- Alkhareif, Ryadh M. & Barnett, William A., 2020.
"Nowcasting Real GDP for Saudi Arabia,"
104278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryadh M. Alkhareif & William Barnett, 2020. "Nowcasting Real Gdp For Saudi Arabia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202018, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2020.
- Emmanuel Ziramba & Bernie Zaaruka & Johanna Mumangeni & Charlotte Tjeriko & Jaungura Kaune, 2019. "The Output Gap and Potential Output in Namibia," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 11(5), pages 69-75.
- Lenka Roubalová & Lenka Viskotová, 2019. "The Time Augmented Cobb-Douglas Production Function," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 67(5), pages 1347-1356.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nayef A. Alsadoun should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.