Betty Margot Alvarado Pérez
|Last Name:||Alvarado Pérez|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Betty Margot Alvarado Pérez to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
(85%) Departamento Académico de Economía Lima, Peru
Universidad del Pacífico
RePEc:edi:deiuppe (more details at EDIRC)
(11%) Human Development Network Social Protection & Labor (HDNSP) Unit Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: +1 (202) 458-5267
+1 (202) 614-0471
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:hwrlbus (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) Consorcio de Investigación Económica y Social (CIES)Lima, Peru
(51 1) 421-8082
Calle Antero Aspiíllaga 584, San Isidro Lima 27.
RePEc:edi:ciesspe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Betty M. Alvarado & Graciela Muñiz, 2013. "Evaluación de la gestión escolar y tipo de escuelas en el Perú : una aplicación de costo efectividad," Working Papers 13-12, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Betty M. Alvarado, 2013. "Peru: intercultural bilingual education program for better performance in schools the case of the indigenous children of the Amazon," Working Papers 13-13, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Betty Alvarado & Eduardo Morón, 2008. "The route of expenditures and decision making in the Health Sector in Peru," Working Papers 08-10, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Betty Alvarado & Eduardo Morón, 2008. "Perú, hacia un presupuesto por resultados: afianzando la transparencia y rendición de cuentas," Working Papers 08-11, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Betty Alvarado & Eduardo Morón, 2008.
"The route of expenditures and decision making in the Health Sector in Peru,"
08-10, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Margaret Koziol & Courtney Tolmie, 2010. "Using Public Expenditure Tracking Surveys to Monitor Projects and Small-Scale Programs : A Guidebook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2502.
- World Bank, 2010. "Public Expenditure Tracking and Service Delivery Survey : Education and Health in Honduras - Background Chapters," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3006, The World Bank.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Betty Margot Alvarado Pérez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.