Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies Kobe, Japan
Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501
RePEc:edi:ddkobjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zoundi, Zakaria, 2015. "The Absorption and Spending Capacity of Aid in the Economic Community of West African States," MPRA Paper 66736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2015.
- Zoundi, Zakaria, 2015. "On The Trade-Off Between Welfare and Peace: Evidence from West African Countries Using a Quantile Regression," MPRA Paper 79776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Zoundi, Zakaria, 2017. "CO2 emissions, renewable energy and the Environmental Kuznets Curve, a panel cointegration approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1067-1075.
- Zoundi Zakaria, 2017. "Crude Oil Price Volatility and Domestic Price Responses in Developing Countries, Accounting for Asymmetry and Uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(4), pages 2466-2482.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zoundi, Zakaria, 2017.
"CO2 emissions, renewable energy and the Environmental Kuznets Curve, a panel cointegration approach,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1067-1075.
- Dong, Kangyin & Sun, Renjin & Hochman, Gal, 2017. "Do natural gas and renewable energy consumption lead to less CO2 emission? Empirical evidence from a panel of BRICS countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1466-1478.
- Rongrong Li & Min Su, 2017. "The Role of Natural Gas and Renewable Energy in Curbing Carbon Emission: Case Study of the United States," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-18, April.
- Hadi Sasana & Achma Hendra Setiawan & Fitri Ariyanti & Imam Ghozali, 2017. "The Effect of Energy Subsidy on the Environmental Quality in Indonesia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 245-249.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zakaria Zoundi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.