Hrvatska Narodna BankaZagreb, Croatia
+ 385 1 45 64 55 5
+ 385 1 45 50 72 6
Trg hrvatskih velikana 3, Zagreb
RePEc:edi:nbhgvhr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ante Žigman & Boris Cota, 2011. "The impact of fiscal policy on government bond spreads in emerging markets," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 385-412.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ante Žigman & Boris Cota, 2011.
"The impact of fiscal policy on government bond spreads in emerging markets,"
Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 385-412.
- Davor Kunovac & Nina Pavić, 2017. "Can the Adoption of the Euro in Croatia Reduce the Cost of Borrowing?," Surveys 28, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2017. "Impact of public debt (un)sustainability on fiscal policy effectiveness in Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1705, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Muhammad Ali Nasir & Alaa M. Soliman, 2014. "Aspects of Macroeconomic Policy Combinations and Their Effects on Financial Markets," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 95-118, March.
- Davor Kunovac, 2013. "The Borrowing Costs of Selected Countries of the European Union – the Role of the Spillover of External Shocks," Working Papers 38, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Kocsis, Zalan & Monostori, Zoltan, 2016. "The role of country-specific fundamentals in sovereign CDS spreads: Eastern European experiences," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 140-168.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ante Zigman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.