|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Univerzita Karlova v Praze - Přírodovědecká fakulta - katedra sociální geografie a regionálního rozvoje (Charles University in Prague - Faculty of Science - Dept. of Social Geography and Regional Developmnet)http://www.natur.cuni.cz/geografie/socialni-geografie-a-regionalni-rozvoj
Czech Republic, Praha 2
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pavla Zizalova, 2009. "Emerging innovation modes and (regional) innovation systems in the Czech Republic," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090102, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- David Marek & Pavla Žížalová, 2012. "Science-technology parks in Czechia: a successful instrument for innovation entrepreneurship?," Regionální studia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(2), pages 14-21.
- JiÅ™Ã BlaÅ¾ek & Pavla Å½ÃÅ¾alovÃ¡, 2010. "The Biotechnology Industry in the Prague Metropolitan Region: A Cluster within a Fragmented Innovation System?," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(5), pages 887-904, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- JiÅ™Ã BlaÅ¾ek & Pavla Å½ÃÅ¾alovÃ¡, 2010.
"The Biotechnology Industry in the Prague Metropolitan Region: A Cluster within a Fragmented Innovation System?,"
Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(5), pages 887-904, October.
- Rakas, Marija & Hain, Daniel S., 2019. "The state of innovation system research: What happens beneath the surface?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(9), pages 1-1.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavla Zizalova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.