[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sinan Zeyneloglu to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Business School London, United Kingdom
Regent's University London
Inner Circle, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4NS
RePEc:edi:bsreguk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sinan Zeyneloglu & Seda Kundak & Vedia Dokmeci, 2005. "Methods and data considerations related to the size distribution of settlements," ERSA conference papers ersa05p330, European Regional Science Association.
- Sinan Zeyneloglu & Ibrahim Sirkeci & Yaprak Civelek, 2016. "Language shift among Kurds in Turkey: A spatial and demographic analysis," Kurdish Studies, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 4(1), pages 25-50, May.
- Sinan Zeyneloğlu & Ibrahim Sirkeci, 2014. "Türkiye’de Almanlar ve Almancılar [Germans and ‘Almancı’ in Turkey]," Göç Dergisi, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 77-118, Ekim.
- Sinan ZEYNELOĞLU, 2007. "Üniversite kapısındaki yığılma:Geri dönüşü olmayan para, emek ve zaman yatırımı," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(260), pages 38-65.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sinan Zeyneloglu & Seda Kundak & Vedia Dokmeci, 2005.
"Methods and data considerations related to the size distribution of settlements,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p330, European Regional Science Association.
- ZÃ¼hal Ã‡elebi Deniz, 2013. "Rank-Size Distribution Of Turkey And Trc2 Nuts-2 (Diyarbakir-S,Anliurfa) Region," ERSA conference papers ersa13p505, European Regional Science Association.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sinan Zeyneloglu
(Sinan Zeyneloğlu) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.