Yogendrasinh Chhatrasinh Zala
International Agribusiness Management Institute, Anand Agricultural University (Devyaniba)http://www.aau.in
Anand, Gujarat, India
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Shaikh, A.S. & Zala, Y.C., 2011. "Production Performance and Economic Appraisal of Broiler Farms in Anand District of Gujarat," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 24(2), December.
- Narala, Anuradha & Zala, Y.C., 2010. "Technical Efficiency of Rice Farms under Irrigated Conditions in Central Gujarat," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(2), July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Narala, Anuradha & Zala, Y.C., 2010.
"Technical Efficiency of Rice Farms under Irrigated Conditions in Central Gujarat,"
Agricultural Economics Research Review,
Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(2), July.
- Nelson Mango & Clifton Makate & Benjamin Hanyani-Mlambo & Shephard Siziba & Mark Lundy & Caroline Elliott, 2015. "A stochastic frontier analysis of technical efficiency in smallholder maize production in Zimbabwe: The post-fast-track land reform outlook," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1117189-111, December.
- Misra, J. & Misra, S.R., 2014. "Technical Efficiency of Fish Farms in West Bengal: Nature, Extent and Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Hayatullah Ahmadzai, 2017. "Crop Diversification and Technical Efficiency in Afghanistan: Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 2017-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Musa, H. Ahmed & Lemma, Z. & Endrias, G., 2015. "Measuring Technical, Economic and Allocative Efficiency of Maize Production in Subsistence Farming: Evidence from the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 9(3), pages 1-12, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yogendrasinh Chhatrasinh Zala should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.