Olga A. Yeremchenko
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kurakova, N. & Tsvetkova, L & Zinov, Vladimir & Yeremchenko, Olga & Golomysov, V. S., 2015. "Update of Priorities of Scientific and Technological Development of Russia: Issues and Solutions," Published Papers dok30, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- N. Kurakova & L. Tsvetkova & O. Eremchenko., 2013. "Scientometric Parameters of Russian Economic Science: General State and the Evaluation of Thesis Boards," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Kurakova, N. & Zinov, V. & Tsvetkova, L. & Eremchenko, O. & Golomysov, V., "undated". "Actualization of priorities of scientific and technological development of Russia: problems and solutions," Published Papers rep7, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- N. Kurakova & L. Tsvetkova & O. Eremchenko., 2013.
"Scientometric Parameters of Russian Economic Science: General State and the Evaluation of Thesis Boards,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Volkova, O., 2016. "Do Visual Culture Revolutions Affect Accounting Practices?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 54-82.
- Rubinstein, A., 2016. "Ranking of Russian Economic Journals: The Scientific Method or "Numbers Game"," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 162-175.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olga A. Yeremchenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.