|College of Government and Business Yonsei University, Wonju Campus, 234 Majiri Wonju-si Gangwon-do,Republic of Korea|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Joon-Mo Yang, 2012. "Note on estimating effectiveness of demand management," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 215-220, February.
- Yang, Joon-Mo & Kim, Tae-Wan & Han, Hyun-Ok, 2006. "Understanding the economic development of Korea from a co-evolutionary perspective," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 601-621, October.
- Yang, Joon-Mo & Kim, Tae-Wan, 2005. "A search for leading sectors over the business cycle: The case of Korea," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 480-495, December.
- Yang, Joon-Mo, 1996. "Note on economic geography," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 291-297, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yang, Joon-Mo & Kim, Tae-Wan & Han, Hyun-Ok, 2006.
"Understanding the economic development of Korea from a co-evolutionary perspective,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 601-621, October.
- Liu, John Jen-wei & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2012. "The ‘Triple-alliance’ perspective for new industry creation: Lessons from the flat panel industry in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-599.
- Kim, Kibae & Jung, Sungdo & Lee, Changjun & Hwang, Junseok, 2013. "Structure of technology evolution: The way on which ICT industry emerged in Korea," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88508, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joon-Mo Yang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.