Department of Statistics and Operations Research Wien, Austria
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Oskar-Morgenstern Platz 1, 1090 Wien
RePEc:edi:isduwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Georg Pflug & Nancy Wozabal, 2010. "Asymptotic distribution of law-invariant risk functionals," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 397-418, September.
- Wozabal, Nancy, 2009. "Uniform limit theorems for functions of order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(12), pages 1450-1455, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Georg Pflug & Nancy Wozabal, 2010.
"Asymptotic distribution of law-invariant risk functionals,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 397-418, September.
- Walter J. Gutjahr & Alois Pichler, 2016. "Stochastic multi-objective optimization: a survey on non-scalarizing methods," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 236(2), pages 475-499, January.
- Chen, Zhiping & Yang, Li, 2011. "Nonlinearly weighted convex risk measure and its application," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1777-1793, July.
- Krätschmer Volker & Schied Alexander & Zähle Henryk, 2015. "Quasi-Hadamard differentiability of general risk functionals and its application," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 32(1), pages 25-47, April.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Spiridon Penev & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2017. "Statistical estimation of composite risk functionals and risk optimization problems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(4), pages 737-760, August.
- Volker Kratschmer & Alexander Schied & Henryk Zahle, 2014. "Quasi-Hadamard differentiability of general risk functionals and its application," Papers 1401.3167, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nancy Wozabal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.