|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamentul Finante Bucureşti, Romania
Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
Strada Mihai Eminescu nr.13-15, sector 1, Bucuresti
RePEc:edi:cfasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cătălin Drăgoi, Mariana Balu, Carmen Trică, Mariana Vuţă, Liliana Matasariu, Carmen Ungureanu, Emilia Vasile, Gabriela Cornelia Piciu, Elena Pădurean, Gheorghe Manolescu, Delia Nedu, Florin Bălăşescu,, 2010. "Dimensionarea Costurilor De Mediu Pentru Romania," Papers 2009/200, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Mariana VUTA, 2011. "Ecological Fiscal Policy: between Theory and Practice," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 399-405, December.
- Bogdan - Gabriel FILIPESCU & Mariana VUÞÃ & Maria - Oana FILIPESCU & Paula LAZÃR, 2011. "Transfer Price Regulations Between Theory And Practice," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 153-161, December.
- Mariana Vuţă, 2009. "Brain-Drain Migration In The Knowledge Society: Impact And Consequences," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 70-76, December.
- Mariana Vuta & Paula Lazar, 2008. "Regards About Fiscal Competition," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)(s), pages 23-26, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mariana VUTA, 2011.
"Ecological Fiscal Policy: between Theory and Practice,"
Economia. Seria Management,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 399-405, December.
- Cicea, Claudiu & Marinescu, Corina & Popa, Ion & Dobrin, Cosmin, 2014. "Environmental efficiency of investments in renewable energy: Comparative analysis at macroeconomic level," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 555-564.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mariana Vuta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.