Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe Stellenbosch, South Africa
University of Stellenbosch
Private Bag X1, 7602 Matieland
RePEc:edi:fesunza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ramazan Uctu & Hassan Essop, 2012. "The Role of the South African Government in Developing the Biotechnology Industry – from Biotechnology Regional Innovation Centres to the Technology Innovation Agency," Working Papers 19/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ramazan Uctu & Rachel C. C. Jafta, 2014. "Bio-entrepreneurship as a bridge between science and business in a regional cluster: South Africa’s first attempts," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 219-233.
- Ramazan Uctu & Hassan Essop, 2013. "The role of government in developing the biotechnology industry: a South African perspective," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 21-33, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ramazan Uctu & Rachel C. C. Jafta, 2014.
"Bio-entrepreneurship as a bridge between science and business in a regional cluster: South Africa’s first attempts,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 219-233.
- Viaggi, Davide, 0. "Research and innovation in agriculture: beyond productivity?," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Andrzejczak, Katarzyna & Przysiecka, Łucja, 2016. "Genetic Technology Transfer to Kenyan Agriculture in the Context of Biotechnology Research," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 16(31).
- Ramazan Uctu & Hassan Essop, 2013.
"The role of government in developing the biotechnology industry: a South African perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 21-33, March.
- Marin A. & Stubrin L.I., 2015. "Innovation in natural resources : New opportunities and new challenges. The case of the Argentinean seed industry," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramazan Uctu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.