|Ege Üniversitesi, İİBF İktisat Bölümü Bornova/İzmir|
İktisat Bölümü İzmir, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
RePEc:edi:deegetr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Osman Aydogus & Cagacan Deger & Elif Tunali Caliskan & Gülcin Gürel, 2013. "A Regional Input-Output Model For Izmir," Working Papers 1302, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Osman Aydogus & Burcu Türkcan & Elif Tunali & Baris Serkan Kopurlu, 2009. "Kriz Teorileri: Kondratieff, Schumpeter ve Wallerstein," Working Papers 0901, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Elif Tunali & Bilge Terzioglu, 2006. "Science and Technology Policies In The Adjustment Process With European Union," Working Papers 0608, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Elif Tunali CALISKAN & Osman AYDOGUS, 2011. "Turkiye Ekonomisinde Endustriyel Buyumenin Kaynaklari: Girdi-Cikti Modeli ile Ampirik Bir Analiz (1985-2002)," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(4), pages 499-510.
- Burcu TÜRKCAN & Elif Tunali CALISKAN, 2010. "Türkiye’de Uluslararasi Dogrudan Yatirimlarin Yerel Sanayi Ve Kobi’ler Üzerindeki Etkileri: Ampirik Bir Analiz," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(3), pages 813-828.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Osman Aydogus & Cagacan Deger & Elif Tunali Caliskan & Gülcin Gürel, 2013.
"A Regional Input-Output Model For Izmir,"
1302, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Aydoğuş, Osman & Deger, Cagacan & Tunalı Çalışkan, Elif & Gürel Günal, Gülçin, 2015. "Regional Input-Output Analysis of A Mega-Event: Possible Impact of EXPO on Izmir Economy," MPRA Paper 65547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elif Tunali should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.