|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Universitatea "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" (Alexandru Ioan Cuza University)http://www.uaic.ro
(50%) Facultatea de Economie si Administrarea Afacerilor (Faculty of Economy and Business Administration)http://www.feaa.uaic.ro
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alexandru Tugui, 2005. "Comptabilité Basée Sur La Connaissance," Post-Print halshs-00581294, HAL.
- Alexandru Tugui & Iuliana Tugui, 2004. "Mutations comptables dans l'entreprise moderne," Post-Print halshs-00594085, HAL.
- Alexandru ȚUGUI & Ana-Maria GHEORGHE, 2014. "Changing The Role Of Accountancy In The Context Of Cloud-Computing," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 31, pages 149-157, November.
- Țugui Alexandru, 2012. "Information Technologies - A Crisis Solution for Romania?," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(2), pages 209-217, December.
- Alexandru Țugui, 2011. "Educational Technologies Oriented Towards Calm Technologies," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 279-285, july.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alexandru ȚUGUI & Ana-Maria GHEORGHE, 2014.
"Changing The Role Of Accountancy In The Context Of Cloud-Computing,"
Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 31, pages 149-157, November.
- Gianina MIHAI, 2015. "Cloud ERP and Cloud Accounting Software in Romania," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 61-66.
- Maria Cristina Bosoteanu, 2016. "Cloud Accounting In Romania. A Literature Review," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 400-405.
- Cristina PRICHICI & Bogdan Ş. IONESCU, 2015. "Cloud Accounting – A New Paradigm Of Accounting Policies," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 489-496, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandru Tugui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.