|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Istituto Einaudi per l'Economia e la Finanza (EIEF)Roma, Italy
: +39 066790013
Via Sallustiana, 62 - 00187 Roma
RePEc:edi:einauit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Anton Tsoy, 2016. "Liquidity and Prices in Decentralized Markets with Almost Public Information," 2016 Meeting Papers 8, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anton Tsoy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.