Report NEP-COM-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budzinski, Oliver & Köhler, Karoline Henrike, 2015. "Is Amazon the next Google?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 97, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Aghadadashli, Hamid & Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2016. "The Nash bargaining solution in vertical relations with linear input prices," DICE Discussion Papers 224, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kretschmer, Jürgen-Peter, 2015. "Unprofitable horizontal mergers, external effects, and welfare," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 96, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Matthew Backus & Gregory Lewis, 2016. "Dynamic Demand Estimation in Auction Markets," NBER Working Papers 22375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seres, Gyula, 2016. "Essays on bid rigging," Other publications TiSEM c4bba81c-5f87-4fba-b6c4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Daniel Marszalec, 2016. "Auctions For Complements â€“An Experimental Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1018, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Anton Tsoy, 2016. "Liquidity and Prices in Decentralized Markets with Almost Public Information," 2016 Meeting Papers 8, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Tadas Bruzikas, 2016. "Risk and Loss Aversion, Price Uncertainty and the Implications for Consumer Search," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-049/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joonhwi Joo & Ali Hortacsu, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation of CES demand system with observed and unobserved product characteristics," 2016 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christina Bannier & Eberhard Feess & Natalie Packham & Markus Walzl, 2016. "Incentive schemes, private information and the double-edged role of competition for agents," Working Papers 2016-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Tode, Christian, 2016. "Offering Energy Efficiency under Imperfect Competition and Consumer Inattention," EWI Working Papers 2016-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Müller-Kock, Anika, 2016. "Market power and media revenue allocation in professonal sports: The case of formula one," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 102, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016. "Do diversity, creativity and localized competition promote endogenous firm formation? Evidence from a high-tech US industry," MPRA Paper 72349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.