|Department of Economics University of Pretoria Lynnwood Road Pretoria 0002 South Africa|
|+27 12 420 6914|
Department of Economics Pretoria, South Africa
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
University of Pretoria
: (+2712) 420 2413
RePEc:edi:decupza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rangan Gupta & Gbeada Josiane Seu Epse Kean & Mpho Asnath Tsebe & Nthabiseng Tsoanamatsie & João Ricardo Sato, 2014. "Time-Varying Causality between Oil and Commodity Prices in the Presence of Structural Breaks and Nonlinearity," Working Papers 201469, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Rangan & Kean, Gbeada Josiane Seu Epse & Tsebe, Mpho Asnath & Tsoanamatsie, Nthabiseng & Sato, João Ricardo, 2015. "Time-Varying Causality between Oil and Commodity Prices in the Presence of Structural Breaks and Nonlinearity - Causalità time-varying tra petrolio e prezzi delle materie prime in presenza di break st," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(4), pages 469-491.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rangan Gupta & Gbeada Josiane Seu Epse Kean & Mpho Asnath Tsebe & Nthabiseng Tsoanamatsie & João Ricardo Sato, 2014.
"Time-Varying Causality between Oil and Commodity Prices in the Presence of Structural Breaks and Nonlinearity,"
201469, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bloch, Harry, 2016. "Explaining commodity prices through asymmetric oil shocks: Evidence from nonlinear models," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 34-48.
- Walid Bahloul & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "The Impact of Macroeconomic News Surprises and Uncertainty of Major Economies on Returns and Volatility of Oil Futures," Working Papers 201715, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nthabiseng Tsoanamatsie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.