Ramiro Tovar Landa
|Last Name:||Tovar Landa|
|Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico Av. Camino a Sta. Teresa 930 Col. Heroes de Padierna Mexico, 10700 MEXICO|
|52 55 6284168|
Centro de Investigación Económica (CIE) México, Mexico
Departamento Académico de Economía
Instituto Tecnólogico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
RePEc:edi:ciitamx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ramiro Tovar-Landa, 2002. "Efficiency in Finacial Regulation and Reform of Supervisory," Law and Economics 0209002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramiro Tovar-Landa, 1997. "Policy Reform in Networks Infrastructure: The Case of Mexico," Law and Economics 9703001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramiro Tovar Landa, 1996. "Competencia, interconexión y redes dominantes," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, CIDE, División de Economía, vol. 0(2), pages 249-284, July-Dece.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2002-09-28
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2002-09-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramiro Tovar Landa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.