Report NEP-REG-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jasper Hoek, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Restructuring: Evidence from Regulated and Unregulated Labor Markets in Brazil," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 484, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Uður Emek, 2002. "The Role of Auction Design in Awarding Spectrum," Game Theory and Information 0209001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramiro Tovar-Landa, 2002. "Efficiency in Finacial Regulation and Reform of Supervisory," Law and Economics 0209002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:545 is not listed on IDEAS anymore