|Auf dem Reeg 21 53343 Wachtberg Germany|
TIMA International GmbHhttp://www.tima-gmbh.de/senior-management/dr.-martina-timmermann.html
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Timmermann, Martina & Kruesmann, Monika, 2009. "Partnerships for Women's Health - Striving for Best Practice within the UN Global Compact / United Nations University Research Brief 1/2009 (www.unu.edu)," MPRA Paper 17569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timmermann, Martina, 2008. "Institutionalizing Northeast Asia: Challenges and Opportunities," MPRA Paper 11556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Timmermann & Tina Pfeiffer & Sören Eichhorst, 2003. "Kampf gegen Kinderhandel und Kinderprostitution in Asien: Spiegel fortschreitender Institutionalisierung und Stärkung der Zivilgesellschaft," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 22(1), pages 84-99.
- Martina Timmermann, 2001. "Regionale Identitätsbildung in Südostasien? Auf dem Weg zu einem ASEAN-Menschenrechtsmechanismus," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 20(4), pages 388-395.
- Martina Timmermann, 2000.
"NGOs als Stifter einer asiatischen Identität?,"
Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs,
Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 19(4), pages 317-321.
RePEc:gig:jaaktu:v:8:y:2000:i:5:p:443-454 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:gig:jaaktu:v:10:y:2002:i:1:p:61-74 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martina Timmermann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.