Report NEP-SEA-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baharom, A.H. & Habibullah, M.S. & R.C., Royfaizal, 2008. "Pre and post crisis analysis of stock price and exchange rate: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 12445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inomata, Satoshi, 2008. "A New Measurement for International Fragmentation of the Production Process: An International Input-Output Approach," IDE Discussion Papers 175, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Finance, growth, inequality and hunger in Asia: Evidence from country panel data in 1960-2006," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0813, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Timmermann, Martina, 2008. "Institutionalizing Northeast Asia: Challenges and Opportunities," MPRA Paper 11556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment," MPRA Paper 12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Puah, Chin-Hong & Wong, Chiew-Meu, 2008. "Bounds Estimation for Trade Openness and Government Expenditure Nexus of ASEAN-4 Countries," MPRA Paper 12351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Piacentini, 2008. "Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility," Development Working Papers 265, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Felices, Guillermo & Orskaug, Bjorn-Erik, 2008. "Estimating the determinants of capital flows to emerging market economies: a maximum likelihood disequilibrium approach," Bank of England working papers 354, Bank of England.