|Terminal Degree:||2020 Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych; Uniwersytet Warszawski (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zbigniew Szkop, 2017. "The problem of non-optimal management of urban green areas in Warsaw," Working Papers 2017-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ewa Zawojska & Zbigniew Szkop & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Tomasz Żylicz, 2016. "Economic valuation of ecosystem services provided by the Wilanów Park: A benefit transfer study," Working Papers 2016-31, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Szkop Zbigniew, 2016. "An evaluation of the ecosystem services provided by urban trees: The role of Krasiński Gardens in air quality and human health in Warsaw (Poland)," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 4(4), pages 41-50, December.
- Kalinowska Anna & Szkop Zbigniew & Wiśniewski Rafał, 2016. "A comparative study of environmental awareness among students pursuing Bachelor’s studies in selected academic fields at the University of Warsaw, Poland," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 4(2), pages 17-25, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Kalinowska Anna & Szkop Zbigniew & Wiśniewski Rafał, 2016.
"A comparative study of environmental awareness among students pursuing Bachelor’s studies in selected academic fields at the University of Warsaw, Poland,"
Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 4(2), pages 17-25, June.
- Angiel Joanna & Pokojski Wojciech, 2019. "Education for sustainable development – from students’ and geography teachers’ knowledge to educational activities," Miscellanea Geographica. Regional Studies on Development, Sciendo, vol. 23(1), pages 47-52, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zbigniew Szkop should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.