Nils Henrik Solum
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Nordisk Institutt for studier av innovasjon, forskning og utdanning (NIFU)Oslo, Norway
: +47 22 86 80 00
+47 22 86 80 01
Hammersborg torg 3, N-0179 Oslo
RePEc:edi:steppno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Marianne Broch & Nils Henrik Solum & Heidi Wiig Aslesen & Per M. Koch, "undated". "Technopolis RCN Evaluation - User Oriented R&D in the Research Council of Norway," STEP Report series 200108, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Nils Henrik Solum, "undated". "FoU-aktivitet i Oslo: En presentasjon av noen sentrale FoU-data," STEP Working paper series A0898, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Eva Næss Karlsen & Nils Henrik Solum & Keith Smith, "undated". "Design and innovatin in Norwegian industry," STEP Report series 199612, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Arne Isaksen & Nils Henrik Solum, "undated". "Innovasjonsstrategier for Aust-Agder. Innspill til Strategisk Næringsplan," STEP Working paper series A0298, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Eric J. Iversen & Nils Henrik Solum & Morten Staude & Svein Olav Nås, "undated". "Utvikling og fornyelse i NHOs medlemsbedrifter 1998," STEP Report series 199903, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nils Henrik Solum should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.