Pamela J. Smith
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Applied Economics St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
College of Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Sciences
University of Minnesota-St. Paul
231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
RePEc:edi:daumnus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights And Trade: Analysis Of Biological Products, Medicinals And Botanicals, And Pharmaceuticals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21525, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. David Richardson & Pamela J. Smith, 1995. "Sectoral Growth Across U.S. States: Factor Content, Linkages, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 5094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Pamela J. & Jamiyansuren, Bolormaa & Kitsuki, Akinori & Yang, Jooyoung & Lee, Jaeseok, 2018. "Determinants of Comparative Advantage in GMO Intensive Industries," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 427-449, July.
- Pamela J. Smith & Erik S. Katovich, 2017. "Are GMO Policies “Trade Related”? Empirical Analysis of Latin America," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(2), pages 286-312.
- Pamela J. Smith, 2002. "Patent Rights and Trade: Analysis of Biological Products, Medicinals and Botanicals, and Pharmaceuticals," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 495-512.
- Smith, Pamela J., 2001. "How do foreign patent rights affect U.S. exports, affiliate sales, and licenses?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 411-439, December.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Are weak patent rights a barrier to U.S. exports?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-177, June.
- Smith, Pamela J, 1999. "Do Geographic Scale Economies Explain Disturbances to Heckscher-Ohlin Trade?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 20-36, February.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Do Knowledge Spillovers Contribute to U.S. State Output and Growth?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 331-353, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pamela J. Smith should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.