Allan G. Sleeman
|1940 18th Street, Apt. I-106 Bellingham WA 98225 USA|
Department of Economics Bellingham, Washington (United States)
College of Business and Economics
Western Washington University
: (360) 650-3910
Bellingham, WA 98225-9074
RePEc:edi:dewwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- A. G. Sleeman, 2011. "Retrospectives: The Phillips Curve: A Rushed Job?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 223-238, Winter.
- A.G. Sleeman, 2010. "'Bill' Phillips' War and his Notorious Pass Degree," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 414-420, September.
- Sleeman, A G, 1970. "Formal Analogies Between the Elementary Income Determination and Credit Creation Models," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 220-228, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A. G. Sleeman, 2011.
"Retrospectives: The Phillips Curve: A Rushed Job?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 223-238, Winter.
- Abbas, Syed K. & Bhattacharya, Prasad Sankar & Sgro, Pasquale, 2016. "The new Keynesian Phillips curve: An update on recent empirical advances," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 378-403.
- Barrera-Chaupis, Carlos, 2014.
"La relación entre los ciclos discretos en la inflación y el crecimiento: Perú 1993-2012
[The relationship between inflation's and growth's discrete cycles: Peru 1993-2012]," MPRA Paper 60959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrera, Carlos, 2014. "La relación entre los ciclos discretos en la inflación y el crecimiento: Perú 1993 - 2012," Working Papers 2014-024, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Baffigi, Alberto & Bontempi, Maria Elena & Felice, Emanuele & Golinelli, Roberto, 2015. "The changing relationship between inflation and the economic cycle in Italy: 1861–2012," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 53-70.
- Katarína Danišková & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2012. "Meta-Analysis of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers 314, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Mohammad Naim Azimi, 2016. "Drawing on Phillips curve: does the inverse relation between inflation and unemployment persist in transitional economies," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 89-100.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Allan G. Sleeman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.