|Anadolu Universitesi IIBF Iktisat Bolumu Yunus Emre Kampusu 26470 Eskisehir/TURKEY|
|+90(222) 335 0580 #3260|
: (90) (222) 335-0580 x 2743
(90) (222) 320-1304
Yunus Emre Kampusu 26470, Eskişehir
RePEc:edi:iianatr (more details at EDIRC)
This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Taner SEKMEN & Ömer AKKU? & ?lyas ?IKLAR, 2014.
"Competitive Conditions in the Turkish Banking Systems,"
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences
0201666, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ömer Akku? & Taner Sekmen & ?lyas ??klar, 2014. "Competitive Conditions in the Turkish Banking Systems," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201494, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ilyas Siklar & Umit Yildiz & Sinan Cakan, 2016. "The Time - Varying Natural Rate of Interest and Its Fundamental Determinants: Time Series Evidence from Turkey," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 390-400, December.
- ?lyas ??klar & Burhan Do?an, 2015. "Monetary Condition Index with Time Varying Weights: An Application to Turkish Data," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 117-132, June.
- Ilyas Siklar & Taner Sekmen, 2015. "Fear of Floating in Turkey," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 288-307, December.
- İlyas ŞIKLAR & Ayten KAYA, 1998. "Türkiye'de Özel Sektör Yatırımları Ve İçsel Büyüme," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 9(31), pages 61-70.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilyas Siklar should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.