|1206 S. 6th St. Champaign, IL 61820 USA|
|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (United States)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
: (217) 333-0120
1407 W. Gregory Drive, David Kinley Hall, Room 214 (MC 707), Urbana IL 61801
RePEc:edi:deuiuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Juha Seppala & Federico Ravenna, 2007. "Monetary Policy, Expected Inflation, and Inflation Risk Premium," 2007 Meeting Papers 513, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juha Seppala & Federico Ravenna, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
2005 Meeting Papers
804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Federico Ravenna & University of California & Juha Seppala & University of Illinois, 2006. "Monetary Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 197, Society for Computational Economics.
- Juha Ilmari Seppala, 2000. "The Term Structure of Real Interest Rates: Theory and Evidence from the U.K. Index-Linked Bonds," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0245, Econometric Society.
- Juha Seppala, 2000.
"Asset Prices And Business Cycles Under Limited Commitment,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
319, Society for Computational Economics.
- Juha Ilmari Seppala, 2000. "Asset Prices and Business Cycles Under Limited Commitment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0244, Econometric Society.
- Albert Marcet & Thomas J. Sargent & Juha Seppala, 1996. "Optimal taxation without state-contingent debt," Economics Working Papers 170, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2001.
- Seppala, Juha, 2005. "Erratum to "The term structure of real interest rates: theory and evidence from UK index-linked bonds": [Journal of Monetary Economics 51(7) (2004) 1509-1549]," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 497-497, March.
- Seppala, Juha, 2004. "The term structure of real interest rates: theory and evidence from UK index-linked bonds," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1509-1549, October.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Albert Marcet & Thomas J. Sargent & Juha Seppala, 2002. "Optimal Taxation without State-Contingent Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1220-1254, December.
- Seppala, Juha, 1994. "The diversification of currency loans: A comparison between safety-first and mean-variance criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 325-343, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2005-12-01 2006-07-15
- NEP-FIN: Finance (2) 2005-12-01 2006-07-15
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2005-12-01 2006-07-15
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2005-12-01 2006-07-15
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 1998-09-14
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 1998-09-14
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 1998-09-14
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 1998-09-14
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2005-12-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juha Seppala should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.