(in no particular order)
Dipartimento di Studi Aziendali ed Economici (Department of Business and Economic Studies)
Università degli Studi di Napoli - "Parthenope" (Parthenope University of Naples)
+39 081 5525784
+39 081 5522556
Via Generale Parisi, 13 - 80132 Napoli
RePEc:edi:fenavit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Divison Of Labour, Social Networks And Intangible Resources: The Italian Case Of Network Business Creation," Industrial Organization 0406007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Governance, Reti d’Imprese e Distretti Industriali: Considerazioni Metodologiche," Urban/Regional 0401004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Dezi & Sara Poggesi & Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Strategic And Virtual Networks – A Possible Integration," Urban/Regional 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Schiavone, 2010. "Cambiamento tecnologico e nicchie di mercato antiquate: la vintage innovation," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(1), pages 65-86.
- Francesco Schiavone, 2009. "Le strategie di crescita delle imprese elettriche europee dopo la liberalizzazione," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2009(3), pages 91-115.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francesco Schiavone should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.