Report NEP-ENT-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2004. "Economic Analysis of University-Industry Collaborations: the Role of New Technology Based Firms in Japanese National Innovation Reform," Discussion papers 04001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ariño, Africa, 2003. "Alliance dynamics for entrepreneurial firms," IESE Research Papers D/526, IESE Business School.
- Luca Dezi & Sara Poggesi & Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Strategic And Virtual Networks – A Possible Integration," Urban/Regional 0401002, EconWPA.