|Via Ponte Don Melillo, 1 84084 Fisciano - Salerno Italy|
|This person is deceased (Date: 2007)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Salzano Massimo, 2005. "Neural Networks as tools for increasing the forecast and control of complex economic systems. Economics & Complexity - 1999\Vol2 N2 Spec. NEU 99-a," Macroeconomics 0501012, EconWPA.
- Salzano Massimo, 2005. "Control of Complex Economy through Fiscal Variables. Economics & Complexity - Spring - 1998 - Vol2 N1," Public Economics 0501003, EconWPA.
- Massimo Salzano, 2002. "The Analysis of Economic Non linear Systems: Methods for the case of Changing Parameters - “Floquet Theory” and Landscape Fitness," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 313, Society for Computational Economics.
- Massimo Salzano, 2009. "The effects of globalisation on a network's nodes of different structural characteristics: a heterogeneous agent simulation," International Journal of Critical Infrastructures, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 24-37.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Massimo Salzano, 2009.
"The effects of globalisation on a network's nodes of different structural characteristics: a heterogeneous agent simulation,"
International Journal of Critical Infrastructures,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 24-37.
- Jafar, K, 2009. "Social networks and labour market:The experience of Malayalee workers in Bangalore, India," MPRA Paper 64754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Massimo Salzano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.