Report NEP-CMP-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salzano Massimo, 2005. "Neural Networks as tools for increasing the forecast and control of complex economic systems. Economics & Complexity - 1999\Vol2 N2 Spec. NEU 99-a," Macroeconomics 0501012, EconWPA.
- Gorobets, A. & Nooteboom, B., 2004. "Agent based computational model of trust," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-108-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 637.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Prof John Foster, 2004. "From Simplistic to Complex Systems in Economics," Discussion Papers Series 335, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Brenner, 2004. "Agent Learning Representation - Advice in Modelling Economic Learning," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.