Charles Alan Register
Department of Economics Boca Raton, Florida (United States)
College of Business
Florida Atlantic University
RePEc:edi:defauus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Anbarci, Nejat & Escaleras, Monica & Register, Charles A., 2005. "Earthquake fatalities: the interaction of nature and political economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1907-1933, September.
- A. Sinan Cebenoyan & Elizabeth S. Cooperman & Charles A. Register, 1999. "Ownership Structure, Charter Value, and Risk-Taking Behavior for Thrifts," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 28(1), Spring.
- A. Sinan Cebenoyan & Elizabeth S. Cooperman & Charles A. Register, 1995. "Deregulation, Reregulation, Equity Ownership, and S&L Risk-Taking," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 24(3), Fall.
- Cebenoyan, A Sinan & Cooperman, Elizabeth S & Register, Charles A, 1993. "Firm Efficiency and the Regulatory Closure of S&Ls: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 540-545, August.
- Register, Charles A. & Sharp, Ansel M., 1989. "For-profit hospital performance: The impact of time," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 307-316.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Charles Alan Register should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.