Wahyu Ario Pratomo
Departemen Ekonomi Pembangunan Medan, Indonesia
Universitas Sumatera Utara
: +6261 8214545
Jl. Prof. T.M. Hanafiah No. 2, Kampus USU, Medan 20155
RePEc:edi:deusuid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Pratomo, Wahyu Ario & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2006. "Islamic Bank Performance And Capital Structure," MPRA Paper 6012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pratomo, Wahyu Ario, 2005. "Exchange Rate of Indonesia: Does Rupiah Overshoot?," MPRA Paper 7381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pratomo, Wahyu Ario & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2006.
"Islamic Bank Performance And Capital Structure,"
6012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faris Nasif Al-Shubiri, 2011. "Capital Structure and Market Power: Evidence from Jordanian Banks," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(3), pages 289-310.
- Dickson Pastory & Mutaju Marobhe & Indiael Kaaya, 2013. "The Relationship between Capital Structure and Commercial Bank Performance: A Panel Data Analysis," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 33-41.
- Muhamad Muda & Amir Shaharuddin & Abdelhakim Embaya, 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Profitability Determinants of Domestic and Foreign Islamic Banks in Malaysia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 559-569.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wahyu Ario Pratomo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.