Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Konstanz, Germany
: +49 7531 88 2314
RePEc:edi:fwkonde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Henseler Miriam & Plesch Joachim, 2009. "How Can Scholarship Institutions Foster the Return of Foreign Students?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 382-409, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Henseler Miriam & Plesch Joachim, 2009.
"How Can Scholarship Institutions Foster the Return of Foreign Students?,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 382-409, August.
- Thomas Lange, 2009. "Return migration of foreign students and the choice of non-resident tuition fees," ifo Working Paper Series 74, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2008.
"Education policy and tax competition with imperfect student and labor mobility,"
Working Papers CIE
8, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2010. "Education policy and tax competition with imperfect student and labor mobility," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(6), pages 587-606, December.
- Thomas Lange, 2013. "Return migration of foreign students and non-resident tuition fees," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 703-718, April.
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge, 2010. "Competition in the quality of higher education: the impact of students' mobility," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564912, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joachim Plesch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.