Gianni Petino Jr.
|Dr. Gianni Petino Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche e Sociali via Vitt. Emanuele II, 49 - 95131 Catania ITALY|
Università degli Studi di Catania, Dip. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali (University of Catania, Dept. of Political and Social Sciences)http://www.dsps.unict.it/
Italy, Sicily, Catania
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gianni Petino, 2005. "Knowledge and use of ICT in the agro-food field: the point of view of the formative processes," Others 0509008, EconWPA.
- Gianni Petino, 2005. "L’Identificazione Dei Distretti Rurali Per La Valorizzazione Turistica Della Sicilia," Others 0509007, EconWPA.
- Gianni Petino & Marcella Rizzo, 2005. "E-Commerce In Sicily: Sicilian Oil And Wine," Others 0509006, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gianni Petino & Marcella Rizzo, 2005.
"E-Commerce In Sicily: Sicilian Oil And Wine,"
- Manouselis, Nikos & Konstantas, A. & Palavitsinis, N. & Costopoulou, Constantina & Sideridis, Alexander B., 2009. "A Survey of Greek Agricultural E-Markets," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gianni Petino Jr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.