|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Moody's Analytics (Moody's Analytics)http://www.economy.com
United States, West Chester PA
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Software
- Erik Brynjolfsson & John J. Horton & Adam Ozimek & Daniel Rock & Garima Sharma & Hong-Yi TuYe, 2020. "COVID-19 and Remote Work: An Early Look at US Data," NBER Working Papers 27344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Ozimek, Adam, 2012. "Stata commands for importing bibliometric data and processing author address information," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 505-512.
- Adam Ozimek & Daniel Miles, 2011. "Stata utilities for geocoding and generating travel time and travel distance information," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(1), pages 106-119, March.
- Adam Ozimek & Lutz Bornmann, 2012. "GROUPDIST: Stata module to generate within-group minimum and maximum distances," Statistical Software Components S457450a, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Adam Ozimek & Daniel Miles, 2012. "TRAVELTIME: Stata module to generate travel time and travel distance information," Statistical Software Components S457449, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 20 Aug 2012.
- Adam Ozimek & Lutz Bornmann, 2012. "WOSADDRESS: Stata module to convert datasets from Web of Science data from wide to long," Statistical Software Components S457452, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Adam Ozimek & Lutz Bornmann, 2012. "WOSLOAD: Stata module to load datasets from Web of Science data," Statistical Software Components S457451, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 17 Jul 2012.
- Adam Ozimek & Daniel Miles, 2012. "GEOCODE: Stata module to geocode data," Statistical Software Components S457450, Boston College Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adam Ozimek should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.