Stata utilities for geocoding and generating travel time and travel distance information
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Computers are taking our jobs: Stata nerds only edition
by Adam Ozimek in Modeled Behavior on 2011-03-21 16:30:19
- Stata's new geocode function
by Jesse Anttila-Hughes in Fight Entropy on 2011-04-01 18:34:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012.
"New Road Infrastructure: the Effects on Firms,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0117, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "New Road Infrastructure: The Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0214, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83637, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gibbons, Steve & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2016. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2012. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58527, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:142-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Betz, Frank & Ravasan, Farshad R., 2016. "Collateral regimes and missing job creation in the MENA region," EIB Working Papers 2016/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Gibson, John & Boe-Gibson, Geua & Stichbury, Glen, 2015. "Urban land expansion in India 1992–2012," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 100-113.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Gröschl, 2014.
"Within U.S. Trade And The Long Shadow Of The American Secession,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 382-404, January.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl, 2011. "Within US Trade and the Long Shadow of the American Secession," ifo Working Paper Series 117, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin, 2014. "Within U.S. trade and the long shadow of the american secession," Munich Reprints in Economics 20587, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Liliana Pérez-Nordtvedt & Susanna Khavul & David A. Harrison & Jeffrey E. McGee, 2014. "Adaptation to Temporal Shocks: Influences of Strategic Interpretation and Spatial Distance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 869-897, September.
- Attilio Di Battista, 2013. "The Role of Geography and Institutions in determining FDI flows into Italian Provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1185, European Regional Science Association.
- Hentschker, Corinna & Mennicken, Roman, 2014.
"Selective-referral and unobserved patient heterogeneity - Bias in the volume-outcome relationship,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100299, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hentschker, Corinna & Mennicken, Roman, 2014. "Selective-referral and Unobserved Patient Heterogeneity – Bias in the Volume-outcome Relationship," Ruhr Economic Papers 527, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Wrona, Jens, 2015. "Border Effects without Borders," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113060, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gaessler, Fabian & Lefouili, Yassine, 2017. "What to Buy When Forum Shopping? Analyzing Court Selection in Patent Litigation," TSE Working Papers 17-775, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Albouy & Gabriel Ehrlich, 2012. "Housing Productivity and the Social Cost of Land-Use Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 18110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenzo Asahi, 2014. "The Impact of Better School Accessibility on Student outcomes," SERC Discussion Papers 0156, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jasmin Katrin Gröschl, 2013. "Gravity Model Applications and Macroeconomic Perspectives," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 48, November.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Lutz Bornmann, 2012. "Mapping (USPTO) patent data using overlays to Google Maps," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(7), pages 1442-1458, July.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Ozimek, Adam, 2012. "Stata commands for importing bibliometric data and processing author address information," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 505-512.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tsj:stataj:v:17:y:2017:i:4:p:962-971 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bornmann, Lutz & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2012. "Which are the best performing regions in information science in terms of highly cited papers? Some improvements of our previous mapping approaches," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 336-345.
- Mollick, Ethan, 2014. "The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corinna Hentschker & Roman Mennicken, 2014. "Selective-referral and Unobserved Patient Heterogeneity – Bias in the Volume-outcome Relationship," Ruhr Economic Papers 0527, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2017. "The Spanish or the German Apartment? Study Abroad and the Acquisition of Permanent Skills," CHILD Working Papers Series 46 JEL Classification: I2, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim & Steven Stillman & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2013. "Time to vote?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 517-536, September.
- Wrona, Jens, 2015. "Border effects without borders: What divides Japan's internal trade?," DICE Discussion Papers 185, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sylvain Weber & Martin Péclat, 2017.
"A simple command to calculate travel distance and travel time,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 17(4), pages 962-971, December.
- Sylvain Weber & Martin PÃ©clat, 2017. "A simple command to calculate travel distance and travel time," IRENE Working Papers 16-10, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsgeocode; traveltime; Google Maps; geocoding; ArcGIS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:106-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .