Carlos A. Osorio
|Universidad Adolfo Ibanez Av. Presidente Errazuriz 3485, Las Condes - Santiago CHILE|
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2003-11-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2003-11-03. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2003-11-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2003-11-03. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2003-11-03. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Carlos A Osorio, 2003. "A Contribution to the Understanding of Illegal Copying of Software," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000572, David K. Levine.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Osorio should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.