Olatomide Waheed Olowa
|Department of Agricultural Science, Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka, Lagos Nigeria|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Omowumi A. Olowa & Olatomide W. Olowa, 2015. "Gender Issues of Labour Participation in Vegetable Production in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos State," Current Research in Agricultural Sciences, Conscientia Beam, vol. 2(4), pages 114-122.
- Olatomide Waheed Olowa & Omowumi Ayodele Olowa, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Use of Commercial Bank Credit Facility Among Fish Farmers in Ogun and Ondo States, Nigeria," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 35-42, February.
- Olowa Olatomide Waheed & Adebayo M. Shittu, 2012. "Remittances and income inequality in rural Nigeria," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 210-221.
- Olowa, Olatomide W. & Awoyemi, Timothy T., 2011. "Remittances and Household Expenditure in Rural Nigeria," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20.
- Olatomide Waheed Olowa & Timothy Taiwo Awoyemi Bolarin Omonona & Omowumi Ayodele Olowa, 2011. "Remittances, Inequality and Social Welfare in Rural Nigeria," The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 7-29, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Olowa Olatomide Waheed & Adebayo M. Shittu, 2012.
"Remittances and income inequality in rural Nigeria,"
E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics.,
E3 Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 210-221.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Ijaz Rehman & Nurul Mahdzan, 2014.
"Linkages between income inequality, international remittances and economic growth in Pakistan,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1511-1535, May.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013. "Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Ijaz Rehman & Nurul Mahdzan, 2014. "Linkages between income inequality, international remittances and economic growth in Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1511-1535, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olatomide Waheed Olowa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.