International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Julia Bersch & Steven A Barnett & Yasuhisa Ojima, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in Mongolia; Understanding the Roller Coaster," IMF Working Papers 12/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Ojima, Yasuhisa, 2008. "Complementarities between grants and loans," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-141, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Julia Bersch & Steven A Barnett & Yasuhisa Ojima, 2012.
"Inflation Dynamics in Mongolia; Understanding the Roller Coaster,"
IMF Working Papers
12/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Chuluunbayar, Delgerjargal, 2019. "Output Composition of Monetary Policy Transmission in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 98111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatier, R. & Joly, F. & Hubert, B., 2017. "Assessing both ecological and engineering resilience of a steppe agroecosystem using the viability theory," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 146-156.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Ojima, Yasuhisa, 2008.
"Complementarities between grants and loans,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-141, March.
- Ranis, Gustav & Kosack, Stephen & Togo, Ken, 2011. "The New Model of Foreign Aid Drawn from the Experiences of Japan and the United States," Center Discussion Papers 118648, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Gustav Ranis & Stephen Kosack, 2009. "Capital Flows For Development From Japan And The United States," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(04), pages 489-527.
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2009. "Grants to needy countries? A study of aid composition between 1975 and 2005," Working Papers 2009:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gustav Ranis & Stephen Kosack & Ken Togo, 2011. "The New Model of Foreign Aid Drawn from the Experiences of Japan and the United States," Working Papers 1003, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yasuhisa Ojima should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.