Institutt for finansiell økonomi Oslo, Norway
: +47 6755 7100
47 6755 7675
Nydalsveien 37, N-0442 Oslo
RePEc:edi:dfebino (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005.
"The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004. "The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 2004/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005. "Liquidity Risk, Leverage and Long-Run IPO Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 4832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Øyvind Norli & Charlotte Ostergaard & Ibolya Schindele, 2015. "Liquidity and Shareholder Activism," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(2), pages 486-520.
- García, Diego & Norli, Øyvind, 2012. "Geographic dispersion and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 547-565.
- Alex Edmans & Diego García & Øyvind Norli, 2007. "Sports Sentiment and Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(4), pages 1967-1998, August.
- Paul Halpern & Oyvind Norli, 2006. "Canadian Business Trusts: A New Organizational Structure," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 18(3), pages 66-75.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Oyvind, 2005. "Liquidity risk, leverage and long-run IPO returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 1-35, March.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Masulis, Ronald W. & Norli, Oyvind, 2000. "Seasoned public offerings: resolution of the 'new issues puzzle'," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 251-291, May.
- Øyvind Bøhren & Øyvind Norli, 1997. "Determinants of Intercorporate Shareholdings," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 1(2), pages 265-287.
- Terje P. Hagen & Rune J. SÃ¸rensen & Ã˜yvind Norli, 1996. "Bargaining Strength in Budgetary Processes," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 8(1), pages 41-63, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oyvind Norli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.